Thursday 19 May 2011

A Touch of May!!!

    The Fashion Look! 
Model- ‘Tayo Oladinni

                                                           
 AvantGarde
Model- Ehize Iyore 
Hair by Dami Adetu


  Here goes the Bride…
    Model- ‘Wendu Onyia
Hair by Dami Adetu
     

 The Engagement Look 
Model- ‘Latunde Akinbote
    

 Photographer- Rolake
Creativity by Joyin + Makeovers!
Hi Beautiful people, Photos are here,finally, #dancing. Beautiful work of art I must say, not because I am the artist here but because it's obvious, isn't it?
I love my work, d'oh! 
Fashion! oh Fashion! Thou art so Lovely...



2 comments:

  1. heyy, me first, am loving the looks, fine models nd good make up. keep it up babes.luvly!!!! did i see dami did hair? hmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olodo, I didn't write "Dami did hair",I wrote,"Hair by Dami".
    Lol! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete