Wednesday 4 May 2011

Hello People,

Been a Minute! Although, I've been very much around. In case you've been wondering what I've been up to......Answers Lie Below:

I Had a Photoshoot this Monday, May 2nd, 2011... (did i hear someone say yaaay? Your head is there!!!)........ Photos coming to you soon!! It was a fantastic day, still massaging my back. I'm so grateful to God for the success of the event; my parents, for their support; my very beautiful, wonderful, make-it-happen friends: Latunde Akinbote, Damilola Adetu, Wendu Onyia, Mabel Jibunor, Tayo Oladinni, Ehize Iyore, Precious Nwachukwu; Rolake Job, the Very Patient Photographer and Debola Banks, the only Hawt dude in the house,  for their love, support and contribution in deed...Love You all...What will i have done without you!


Change of Name: I  came up with a new name for my blog; Arewa Naija....Yaay!! Some People are getting inspired!

This is still Joyin + Makeovers................Beauty is the Synonym for You!

2 comments:

  1. creativity n uniqueness z wat i c.. d sky z jus ur startn point.... ur gonna go places gurl

    ReplyDelete